It's looks like you are using an old internet explorer browser that is not supported by our website.
Please use Chrome, Safari or Firefox browsers to visit us. You can use your phone as well :)
Or just tell us how can we help - email@example.com
You provided a great added value for our training building a social enterprise.
Your sessions succeeded combining relevant skills from the business sector, a global approach combined with a strong connection to Israeli society, with an emphasis on practical and actionable steps.
The lectures are accompanied by real-world experiences and case studies, always delivered with humility and at eye level."
The content was interesting, valuable and relevant - including practical tools that every participant could implement the next morning.
The moderation and method of delivery was highly professional and spiced with humor. The participants gained a great deal from the session including myself personally.
I warmly recommend and hope to have additional workshops in the future."
Uri and Adam (Quedma co-founders], are some of the brightest, most dedicated and entrepreneurial people I know.
Whatever these two endeavor to do, they do it thoroughly and successfully."
You made an effort to customize the content of your workshops at our request while managing to provide plenty of value in a short amount of time.
I highly recommend working with you to support entrepreneurs who want to build their models professionally while focusing on what is important."
Working closely with Adam and Uri from Quedma, I can definitely say they are the most dedicated people I have met, with one goal of empowering entrepreneurs and innovators."
After three major professional events together under the guidance and leadership of Quedma Innovation, I am happy to say how professional, dedicated and collaborative they are as partners in vision and execution.
They know how to intrigue, excite and enrich the audience before them - I highly recommend working with them!"
Your vast knowledge, immense professionalism and excellent tips left the students with valuable tools and highly motivated to embark on their yearly research projects.
Your guidance, support and outstanding skills are exceptional and we look forward to our next joint workshop."
The feedback following your workshop was extremely positive. The students stated they learned a lot, gained valuable tools and enjoyed the way you conducted the session"
Your session was excellent in every aspect, you fully understood the stage the participants were in and provided them with highly relevant and focused value.
Your guidance and advice were spot on - It was interesting and sweeping, and all the guys were fascinated.
Thanks a lot - it was incredible!"
Israel, known as the ‘Start-Up Nation’ worldwide, is a leader in innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship.
But what is it exactly that makes this innovative economy thrive? How can a country so young and small pride itself as the best startup ecosystem outside of the U.S?
What are the origins of Israeli innovation?
- Overview of Israel’s main eco-system stakeholders and background statistics
- 14 Notes you should know about the Israeli startup ecosystem
- The cultural ingredients that enable and empower an ‘innovation economy’
In this engaging and fast paced talk, we will discuss facts, figures and dive deep into the social and historical factors that enable Israel to be at the forefront of innovation and breakthrough technologies worldwide.
3The world is full of entrepreneurs working for years on products in the ‘garage’ only to realize one day, when they launch, nobody is interested in what they have built.
Many companies fail in launching new products and features due to a lack of market validation and real customer feedback.
The risk of this happening can be mitigated by adopting lean start-up methodologies, creating short feedback loops and constantly running experiments to test ideas and hypothesis es.
- Lean startup methodologies to achieve market validation with speed
- How to actively listen & engage with customers to identify unmet needs and learn what exactly is the unique value of your product
- Mapping & analyzing risky business assumptions with the customer in mind
- Designing experiments to validate and test hypothesis es.
- Core principles in designing and building a minimal viable product
These processes results in an increased level of confidence in the business’ viability and ensures the product is aligned with real customer needs and pain points – steering the business in the right direction.
In this workshop we dive deep into the key steps necessary to build and launch a successful startup. We explore what key questions founders should ask themselves before ‘jumping into the water’ and what critical mistakes should be avoided.
- Methodologies for evaluating startup ideas
- How to actively listen & engage with customers to identify unmet needs and learn what exactly is the unique value of your product.
- The lean startup mindset – how to rapidly gather, analyze and leverage customer feedback to improve your product and strategy.
- How to map out the key resources, partnerships and distribution channels required to deliver your product to your customers.
“Team” or team issues are considered to be one of the top factors for which organizations fail or succeed.
In this workshop we explore the commonalities of winning teams, the methodologies that account for their success and dive deep into the complex reality of being part of a team.
When launching a new venture there are no boundaries of accountability and an abundance of ambiguity that needs be addressed from the getgo in order for a team to be successful.
How should you approach the team aspect of founding a company?
- The social structure of a great team – and how can we implement successful startup team culture into any organization.
- The 7 common characteristics of a great founding teams.
- 5 principles of great team members and how to implement them in your team.
- 5 Methodologies for teams to move faster and achieve extraordinary results.
Being great team members can be taught and implemented based on the commonalities researched in great start-ups and their culture. In this workshop, we provide the building blocks for such a culture to manifest when it counts the most.
Not everyone is a natural born "networker" yet exceptional business communication skills are crucial to the on-boarding process of every partner, customer, employee or other stake-holder.
In essence, good business communication skills are comprised of a mindset and a collections of tools that can be mastered, aimed at creating tangible business value.
As in any art or mastery – these can be taught, trained and managed.
- Designing for a “Human2Human” communication style.
- The “Do’s & Don’ts” of business communication (the unwritten rules).
- The “Toolbox” – Drafting cold e-mails, introduction e-mails and follow-up e-mails.
- “The checklist” – How to prepare for a business meeting.
- How to craft a simple, sharp and effective elevator pitch.
In this workshop, we journey into the core of our participants’ vision, goals and mission, to craft the strategy as well as practical tools for successful business development.
“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” – Abraham Lincoln.
Successful entrepreneurs have extensive knowledge of their customers, competitors and main stakeholders in their industry and organization. This is due to the realization that a deep understanding of one’s market is crucial to achieving business success.
Formalizing the market research process can produce a wealth of valuable information about a business’ most important assets: costumers, competitors, strategic partners and target audience.
- Innovative market research tools and methodologies
- TAM, SOM, SAM – bottom up and top down analysis
- Competitor landscape analysis framework
- Crafting a comprehensive market research report
- SWOT analysis for entrepreneurs – mapping threats and opportunities
In this workshop, we empower participants to become “Masters of Their Domain” through a suite of tools and frameworks, deepening their understanding of the market they operate in.
Pitching and communicating our ideas plays an integral part in our success.
Yet in an increasingly crowded space – how does one rise above the noise?
Through storytelling we have the power to change perception, capturing and influencing our audience. In this workshop, we explore and internalize the necessary elements to deliver a compelling pitch through storytelling, covering both its verbal, contextual and visual elements.
- The ultimate presentation deck – structure, design & content
- How to leave a lasting impression through a powerful opening and ending to your pitch
- Key storytelling methodologies and public speaking best practices
We will share tips and examples while incorporating principles and tactics from experienced veteran entrepreneurs and investors. Focusing on how a pitch should be delivered to make an impact and achieve its goals while practicing, a lot.
Exponentially advancing technologies in all fields have led to exponentially accelerating innovation, making the environment increasingly difficult to navigate for all stakeholders — but also opening the door to opportunities.
- Breaking down the'buzzword' - Definition of innovation and its categories (disruptive, open,user-oriented)
- Different types of innovation (product, service, process, business model)
- Innovation in the global era and the role of innovators in the shaping world - Where does Innovation truly meet your organization?
- Best practices for implementing corporate innovation culture & mistakes to avoid.
- Case studies of corporate innovation programs and frameworks to work with.
- Journey to the future and back - where are we headed and how should we prepare?
- Mapping opportunities & structuring processes to lead impactful initiatives
In this workshop, we travel from the realms of science fiction to those of innovative technologies and business models. We incorporate methodologies and exercises to foster organizational innovation and explore models and actions that support it.
What do Google, Amazon, Netflix, Salesforce and many others leading companies share in common?
They all use OKRs - a goal setting methodology that is designed to set, track and manage company goals - pushing teams beyond their comfort zone.
This workshop will help you learn what OKRs are, how to implement it and how the model can help improve your organization's business strategy.
• Align your teams with top company objectives
• Start implementing Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) effectively
• Ensure goals are quantitative, measurable, time-bound and aligned with the organization’s vision
• Measure and show real-time progress towards top priorities
• Connect strategy and execution through reverse-planning methodologies
“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” - Paul J. Meyer
In order for entrepreneurs to keep up with everything on their plate - they must master their time management and productivity skills. This fast-paced workshop is geared towards helping entrepreneurs make the most of their time.
- Methods of accurately and consistently creating a weekly plan ensuring individuals are engaged and focused.
- Tactics for managing various aspects of a business including communication, CRM’s, and design via various tools such as Google Drive and other programs.
- Tools and methodologies to master email communication and save time
In this workshop we share key methodologies for making progress vs. keeping busy, tactics to get more work done each day and software tools that help individuals stay focused and make the most of their time using technology - saving countless hours and automatizing processes.
Every good initiative needs a plan. The Business Canvas workshop enables entrepreneurs to systematically organize key assumptions, organizational resources and main value propositions delivered to customers through its simple framework. It is a proven strategy tool which is both intuitive and collaborative, creating a "language" through which relevant stake-holders can plan and execute.
- Understanding and evaluating the different rubrics of the business canvas in the context of your business - key activities, resources, and partnerships
- Developing a comprehensive business canvas model for your venture
- Analyzing project predictions, customer segments and value propositions
This workshop brings together the process of venture creation into a holistic picture. It enables the entrepreneur to understand and manage all the relevant elements associated with the business initiative at hand - providing unique insights and a clear path to action.
Engaging with customers is critical for the long-term success of any initiative - whether it is validating a problem or testing a solution, being a good interviewer is crucial for building a thriving business. When conducting customer interviews everything plays a role, starting from how you introduce yourself, the clothes you wear and how every question is phrased. This in-depth workshop covers every aspect of effectively interviewing customers.
- Different types of customer interviews (Problem vs Solution) and how to effectively handle each.
- Ask the right questions - Common interview mistakes to avoid
- Creating the right setting, preparing and maximizing the interview process
- Question writing and interview exercises
Without good interviewing skills one can struggle to identify the right problem, misinterpret what is needed as a solution, and overall miss out on valuable opportunities. This workshop enables participants to effectively engage with the people who matter most - your customers.
"Sales" – a word that gives most people the chills, especially entrepreneurs. But what are sales, really? Why is it crucial for startups?
This workshop will tackle your biggest questions on the topic of sales, discuss why it is a crucial factor to the success of your business, what is the difference between selling an idea versus selling a product or service, and how you can even become friendly with the field of sales.
- Misconceptions in the field – debunking wrong ideas and bringing sales within your comfort zone.
- Persuasion, invasion, and marketing-sales – what's the difference and where do you stand.
- Client types – how to categorize clients and prioritize. Who to approach and who to avoid.
- How to construct an effective sales script with the client in mind.
- Needs analysis – How to analyze your clients' needs.
- How to convey a clear message and avoid misinterpretations.
- Resistances – what are they and how to handle them.
- Follow-up – how to conduct a professional and effective follow-up.
- Closing – what is it and how to effectively 'close' a sale.
- Client relations – the importance of client relations and methods to do it effectively.
Becoming a skillful salesperson will upgrade your business results, as well as your interpersonal relationships and leadership skills.
In fact, this workshop is about much more than sales. It's about communication, inspiration, and self-confidence.
How do you make your business look like a corporate when its just five people in the garage?
The perception of a startup company by the outside world is defined by its own brand. It's what makes a company unique and distinguishes it from its competitors.
Big corporations invest billions of dollars in order to build and maintain their brand, while startups, due to their limited resources, usually postpone their brand building efforts to a later stage.
By learning how to establish a strong brand from scratch early on and with limited resources, startups can get the boost they need to increase their chance for success.
- Learning the basics of the branding process
- Hacking the startup branding - Achieving success with limited resources
- Mapping & analyzing the startups main brand values and messaging
- Forming a strategy and specific tactics for each startup branding
- Practice together and learn from every startup process results
The workshop results in an increased level of confidence and deep understanding of the strategy and tactics for each startup to build their own strong startup brand.
Ideas. Where do they come from and how can one systematically come up with great innovative ideas?
Is creativity something that can be trained and improved? What are some practical tools to conduct effective ideation and brainstorming sessions?
Could an 'intentional ideation' process truly yield results?
In this workshop, we incorporate methodologies and exercises to boost creativity while structuring the process to achieve success.
- Brainstorming, brain-writing & more - how to get it right
- Tips, tricks and hacks that boost creativity
- The unwritten rules of a good ideation process
- Proven methodologies that enable us to better identify needs and opportunities as a basis for ideation.